Players3 - 18
(3 - 6 groups
of 1 to 3 persons)
5.900 zł net
7.900 zł net
The game “WINNICA” (“Vineyard”) is a training board game on the team management. Players take on the roles of vineyard managers. Their task is to achieve the best financial results and develop their teams. Employees and their development is the focal point of the game. The game promotes investment in the development of employees and delegating work. Participants taking managerial decisions must resolve the dilemma of achieving short-term profit or long-term investment in the development of competence and motivation. WINNICA is highly replayable, so the game can be used at the beginning of training as well as at the end as the summary of the acquired knowledge and skills and consolidation of the positive behavior of the team management.
The author of the game is well-known board game designer, Filip Miłuński, recognized by board games such as Mali Powstańcy, Magnum Sal and Mare Balticum.
The game allows the development of the following skills:
- Leadership and management – Adjusting decision to the level of the employee readiness (commitment / competence) and application of appropriate managerial tools (supportive / directive behavior) for staff development.;
- Strategic management – investing in the development of the company (employees) in order to achieve long-term effects;
- Change management – adequate response to emerging tasks and random events, the introduction of the necessary adjustments in the action plan;
- Dealing with Ambiguity – making decisions in the absence of all the necessary information and the dilemma of achieving a quick profit or long-term investment in the development of competence and motivation.
- Basic and support tools for leadership and management, change management, strategic management trainings;
- Introduction to managers meetings, workshops about staff management;
- Training needs analysis;
- Developement/ Assessment Center.
The game is designed for employees of various organizations, because it shows the universal principles and mechanisms found in the actual business. Particularly useful for sales managers and middle management because the game is focused on selling skills, efficient team management and delegating tasks.