Players4 - 16
(1 - 2 groups
of 4 to 8 persons)
Duration45 - 60 minutes
890 zł net
1.490 zł net
The aim of the game is to build a self-supporting bridge by the participants using only 18 pieces of wood. Initially, the players have time to freely experiment with the supplied elements. Depending on the involvement of groups of about 5 to 10 minutes trainer gradually introduces hints until teams discover a way to create a self-supporting structure. The team, which was the first to build a stable bridge, wins!
Leonardo is a game that promotes team collaboration. The game encourages open and precise communication and attitude for the implementation of the objective. The game perfectly illustrates the effectiveness of communication and modes of action adopted in an organization or team.
Construction of the bridge serves as a metaphor for effectively implementing the planned project and an excellent summary of the challenging training.
The game allows the development of the following skills:
• Teamwork – cooperation within the team, team roles, setting and achieving common purpose;
• Effective communication – communication of information to other teams, communication within the team, a clear expression of the needs and expectations;
• Dealing with ambiguity
- Exercise introducing or summarizing the training in negotiation, communication, teamwork, leadership, strategic planning;
- Introduction to the workshops, team meetings;
- The diagnosis of training needs;
- Development / Assessment Center.
The game is designed for employees of different organizations. The rules are easy to understand, so the game can also be used for lower-level employees. At the same time the mechanism is attractive to managers because of the need to go beyond the standard way of thinking.